Fitbit Ultra coupon - Fitbit Ultra best price

Fitbit Ultra coupon

Fitbit Ultra coupon



Get 25% Off when shop at Amazon.

Click here to activate coupon:

Monday, 30 July 2012

Fitbit Ultra coupon

Fitbit Ultra coupon


Fitbit Ultra coupon Recommend

The fitbit is such an excellent tool to use everyday to stay active. I find myself going for walks more often than I would before just to get my steps in! It is great because it is so small so I can wear it without anyone knowing.


Fitbit Ultra coupon and Product Features

  • Accurately tracks daily steps, stairs climbed, distance, calories burned, and activity level via 3-d motion sensor and altimeter technology
  • Measures how long and how well you sleep - just wear it on your wrist at night with Fitbit wristband (included)
  • Small and discreet enough to wear all day- tuck it into a pocket or clip it to a belt or bra
  • Wirelessly uploads data to Fitbit.com; No monthly fee
  • See online graphs, compete with friends, earn new badges and log food, weight and other workouts at Fitbit.com and on new iPhone app

Fitbit Ultra coupon and Customer Reviews

This is a great deal! It uses GPS, so tracks your forward (or backward) motion as well as elevation, and miles. And tracks how many calories you burn, too, as well as your sleep. You get awards from the free web site, a nice surprise.

The second day I had it, I washed it in my robe pocket, and figured it out when it was on the second rinse. I was so ticked at myself! Took it out of the washer, dried it off, and it worked fine! It's still going a couple of weeks later.
Went hiking with it. I recorded 63 stories of climb, got an award for that!
The web site lets you hook up with buddies, so a girlfriend bought one, too, and we can egg each other on.
My hubby has an older version, his works great, too!

Promotion Amazon: Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment